keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about A400/800/1200 Analog Interface Card

New A400P - Getting Busy Tone

14 years 3 months ago #4606 by Joe.Yung
Hello,
I have seen your configure files that you had attached in the first post. And I found that the channel which had defined in the chan_dahdi.conf, "channel=1-2",but the channels also defined in dahdi-channels.conf. So, right now,I mean that the channels have double defined in two different configure files, you have to disable one of them, I suggest you disable the one that included in chan_dahdi.conf.
Moreover, for these issues, I also suggest you define one simple dial plan to try, cos you can find what is wrong about it, the dial plan or the configure files?

14 years 3 months ago #4609 by Joe.Yung
Hello,Please add my MSN: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or Gtalk: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., so that we can have a direct chat there.

i] Last edited by Joe.Yung at 2010-2-2 09:08 [/i

14 years 3 months ago #4610 by aerodesliza
Thanks Joe for the response, I will try to comment all the chan_dahdi.conf setup but I've been follow the card's instruction setup like always and now with this one Im having issue but I will try and let you know.
14 years 3 months ago #4612 by aerodesliza
I sent you a Gmail invitation.
14 years 3 months ago #4613 by aerodesliza
Unfortunately didn't work try to comment the dahdi_channel.conf setup, any other idea?

Thanks in advance

i] Last edited by aerodesliza at 2010-2-2 02:31 [/i
14 years 3 months ago #4615 by Joe.Yung
Hello,Sorry, but I did not receive any invitation from you. Please add my Gtalk: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. again.

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds