keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about A-100P One Port Analog Interface Card

Detect Silence .....

13 years 2 months ago #6555 by DanStrong
Hi,
I would like to know if any OpenVox Card can detect silence and hook flash during conversation. The purpose is to prevent third party call from calling or called parties. Thank you!
13 years 2 months ago #6560 by Denins.Den
This function is belong to asterisk, you should check chan_dahdi.conf to find.
13 years 2 months ago #6568 by DanStrong
Hi Dennis,
Thank you for your response!
I'm new to asterisk. I did check the files chan_dahdi_additional, chan_dahdi_general, and chan_dahdi_groups.conf but I didn't see any setting for silence detection or hook flash.
I have a small call-center and plan to buy some cards to work with it. But the main issue is I have to detect silence and hook flash during call-conversation. Would you help me with this please before I start buying cards and other related stuffs.
Thank you so much!
Dan
13 years 2 months ago #6570 by miaolin
Asterisk seems still not support silence detection, but it should support hook flash.

why you need silence detection?
13 years 2 months ago #6572 by DanStrong
Thank you,
I need silence detection because I don't want any third-party call (3-way calling). If I can detect silence for about 20 seconds, I will notify both call parties and disconnect the call.
Could you help me with this please? Thanks
13 years 2 months ago #6573 by DanStrong
Hi Dennis,
You said that Asterisk can support hook flash detection, right? I have checked many files in /etc/asterisk/*.* but I haven't see any.
I really appreciate your help.
Dan
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds